Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black background-Bright Colors

First I cut a black piece of cardstock just a bit smaller than 5x7" to fit my card base & I embossed it with a cuttlebug folder.......

I cut the circle & flower & branch with my Expression/Cricut machine. I made a green & lavender layer with paper & then added some bright orange prima flowers. Added some pretty yellow brads to the centers.

I then added a couple chevron strips that I had in my stash & a cockatoo bird up top & viola, I was done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMGoodness... It's beautiful. Very cool color combo and the embossing works really well on that black card-stock. ♥wub♥
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u

   https://amzn.to/3FpILma  click here It’s so fun to make stickers with your Cricut machine! This is very Nic sticker paper & works wel...